Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire an Android Developer to join our team of professionals.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries.
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members.
- Collaborate with designers in your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems.
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software.
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Android SDK and Java experience.
- Experience or familiarity with some of these terms: Android Studio, Dagger 2, Retrofit.
- Experience in working with REST APIs.
- Good understanding of object oriented principles.
- Working experience with Git.
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kotlin.
- History of using Material Design guidelines in UI and UX development.
- Experience with MVVM.
- Experience with Data Binding.
- Experience with RxJava.
- Familiarity with writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Knowledge regarding the basics of Agile/Scrum.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Personal Learning Budget
- Home Office Policy
- Flexible working hours
- Additional HealthCare (including dental coverage)
- Christmas Bonus
- Sport and Wellness Policy
- Co-Financed MultiSport Card
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.