Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
Our fast growing company is in need of an ambitious Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible to research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. You will be part of a highly dynamic and friendly environment, and you will receive competitive salary and transparent bonuses based on your performance.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Work with data management sources (CRM) and metrics to plan, executive and evaluate growth performance;
- Research and identify new market opportunities
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at a senior level
- Ability to identify target clients and prioritise them
- Be effective at making contact with target clients, e.g. Linked in, email, phone, etc
- Should be able to accurately present our products/services
- Excellent in quickly understanding the client, their products/services, their industry and the opportunity (timeframe, size, etc.)
- Ability to close deal where possible or escalate to CEO to help close
- Should be able to organise trips for prospective clients
- Experience of using a CRM (Salesforce, Zoho, Hubspot, etc.)
- Ready to learn and to continue learning
Nice to have:
- Understand mobile app development and differences between native apps, React Native, Flutter, etc.
- German language skills
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our company – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.