Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire а DevOps Engineer to join our team of professionals.
- Work with our Engineering teams to ensure our distributed applications and infrastructure are reliable, secure, scalable, and available
- Administer cloud infrastructure to ensure appropriate service-level agreements around uptime, performance, and security measures
- Work across the entire software development process from development to deployment
- Be exposed to a wide-variety of customer business problems and platforms
- Develop, design, and configure systems that automate our software testing and deployment processes
- Ownership over the software delivery pipeline; working in collaboration with application developers to champion best practices in CI/CD to ensure quality/confidence in releases
- Delivering creative solutions that enable engineering teams
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Automate routine and repetitive tasks to streamline operations and create efficiencies
- Approximately 2 years of working experience
- Experience with AWS, Jenkins and Docker is a must
- Experience in building and managing infrastructure on a wide array of AWS products (EC2, EKS, RDS, SQS, S3, CloudWatch, etc)
- Experience with infrastructure automation tooling , Terraform
- Deep experience with CI/CD pipelines, release management, and understanding of Github actions
- Experience with Linux administration and Bash/Python scripting
- Strong experience with Kubernetes and/or other container orchestration systems (ECS, Nomad, etc.)
- Experience with deploying best practices for container security
- Prior knowledge of CloudFormation or Ansible
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CircleCI
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.