Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire an Embedded Software Engineer to join our team of professionals.
- Analyze software requirements, determine design approach & unit test requirements, and write software design specifications.
- Designing and implementing a firmware for a range of smart thermometers and accessories that aid cooking and smoking. The devices are mostly cloud first and use the AWS IoT core as a message broker.
- Perform full software life cycle functions including requirements, architecture, design, code, test, integration, documentation, and support.
- Responsible for developing new software products, implementing modern software design principles, resolving complex technical problems and providing solutions which are innovative and ingenious.
- Embedded C/C++ application programming
- Architect, write, and modify, quality software with efficient and reusable code for customer applications.
- Experience with developing firmware for embedded hardware including WiFi/Cloud connections using C/C++ . Working with peripherals - External ADC, Battery Gauges, Displays
- Experience with ESP32/ESP8266
- Experience with AWS IoT
- Knoweldge of Protocol Buffers
- Experience with SPI and I2C
- Knowledge of WebSocket API
- Understanding of Bluetooth Low Energy
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.