Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire an Experienced UI/UX Desginer to join our team of professionals.
- Create innovative solutions for a wide variety of design challenges, including mobile, desktop and hardware interfaces.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Follow the established practices and processes of the design team while also identifying and recommending areas for improvement.
- Influence and shape the product and feature design direction by partnering closely with senior designers, PMs, Engineering, and UX Research.
- 3+ years working experience: Sketch,Wireframing and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, XD, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Zeplin)
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Mobile-first, user-centered design
- Conducting user research, A/B and multivariable testing, and usability testing
- Experience with material design, iOS design guidelines, responsive design, web design.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders and team members.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Animation tools
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.