Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire а Full-Stack Engineer to join our team of professionals.
- Write clean code to develop REST APIs / frontend applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work in an Agile environment with small self-managed team
- Implementing pixel-perfect design
- Participating in architectural discussing for building the most appropriate solution
- Collaborate with other team members for deploying and monitoring backend/frontend applications
- Work with the product team for discovering and clarifying requirements
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Develop highly scalable services
- Develop and maintain pipelines for CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab, Bitbucket pipelines or similar)
- 2+ years of experience using Node.js, developing RESTful and other backend applications
- Working experience with React
- Experience building front-end web based applications
- Have an understanding of Docker and containerization
- Have a good understanding and practical experience in TDD
- Experience working with Relational/Non-relational Databases and ORMs
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Working experience with Git
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge/Understanding of Typescript
- Knowledge of Next.js
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.