Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire Intern/Junior iOS Developer to join our team of professionals.
- Have the chance to make an impact on the product you are working on
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones
- Participate in project meetings
- Participate in technical topic meetings
- Collaborate with a bunch of other creative individuals
- Learn new things every day
- Strong knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language
- Strong knowledge in OOP
- Experience with Git
- Team focused mentality
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about mobile application architecture
- Understanding of design patterns
- Profile on GitHub including personal projects
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.