Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire a Java Developer to join our team of professionals.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM-ish) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality software to clients across various industries
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
- Collaborate with a bunch of other creative individuals
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software
- Participate in project meetings
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones
- Have the chance to make an impact on the product you are working on
- Participate in technical topic meetings
- Learn new things every day
- 2+ years of Experience with Java
- Designing and implementing REST APIs
- Unit and integration testing
- Understanding of JPA/ORM
- Experience with Spring and Spring boot and Spring Data
- Understanding of JAX-RS
- Experience with Git
- Team focused mentality
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Desire to build quality software
- Good understanding of object oriented principles.
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Live in (or relocate to) Sofia.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Kotlin
- Experience with MongoDB
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Understanding Docker
- Experience with CI/CD
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.