Join Appolica as Talent Acquisition Manager, and help us grow our IT teams, by promoting our employer brand, reducing our time-to-hire and ensuring we attract the best professionals on the market.
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees to fill our technical positions.
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience throughout the recruiting process, keeping them informed, engaged, and excited about Appolica.
- Craft and send recruitment messages with the goal of a high response rate.
- Interact with potential candidates on professional networks, via email, phone and video conference.
- Contact industry partners for candidate referrals.
- Identify and qualify potential candidates.
- Create talent pipelines for current and future open positions.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Remaining in tune with trends in job positions to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Done technical sourcing for at least six months in-house with a software company.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional mannerAbility to identify target candidates and prioritise them.
- Be effective at making contact with target candidates, e.g. Linked in, email, phone, etc.
- Should be able to accurately present our company's open positions and goals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures.
- Flexibility to changing priorities.
- Ready to learn and to continue learning
- Done technical sourcing for at least 1 year in-house with a software company.
Nice to have:
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our company – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.