Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
- Have the chance to make an impact on the product you are working on
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones
- Participate in project meetings
- Collaborate with a bunch of other creative individuals
- Participate in technical topic meetings
- Learn new things every day
- Strong knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language
- Experience with Git
- Team focused mentality
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge about mobile application architecture
- Understanding of design patterns and object-oriented Programming
- Experience in developing, shipping and maintaining a native app for iOS or Android
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
- Profile on GitHub including personal projects
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.