Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
Due to expansion of our business, we are currently looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Act as the primary writer and editor for all content created - this may include white papers, blogs, case studies, website copy, landing pages, social media, sales and marketing collateral, and more.
- Implement a digital marketing roadmap and communication strategy across all digital channels to better present our products and their learning aspects to various target groups
- AB test different communication approaches and analyze results of those approaches, all in order to get insightful conclusions to maximize effectiveness
- Follow new digital marketing and mobile apps trends and suggest which of those trends we should implement
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience working with technical and non-technical audiences to create compelling content such as product launch announcements, case studies, recruitment marketing materials, and outbound marketing collateral that resonates with audiences
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Responsible and team-oriented person
- A mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Ready to learn and to continue learning
Nice to have:
- Experience using online advertising platforms like Facebook Ads and Google AdWords
- Experience running paid media campaigns (SEM – AdWords, retargeting, Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in, etc.)
- Experience with tracking, reporting, analysis and sharing results and making recommendations to improve overall performance (Google Analytics, ad platform reporting – AdWords, Facebook, etc.)
- Like to read about new trends in digital marketing, mobile technology and mobile applications, and apply them in your everyday work
- Understand mobile app marketing and promotion
- Have an understanding of mobile apps’ UX
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our company – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.