Appolica is a software development company with a major focus on building mobile applications. We’ve been working with clients from all over the world, some of which are fast-growing startups like Tide, OnTheMarket and Seatfrog, as well as established brands like AT&T, KBC, Postbank, etc. Driven by our passion for innovation and building products, we’ve been working on an internal project since 2019 in the corporate wellness industry.
Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build. We don’t just build mobile apps – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant learning, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our business, we are currently looking to hire a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
- Act as the primary writer and editor for all content created. This may include white papers, blogs, case studies, website articles, landing pages, social media, sales and marketing related content.
- Implement a digital marketing roadmap and communication strategy across all digital channels to better present our products and their learning aspects to various target groups.
- Analyze results of different communication approaches, all in order to get insightful conclusions to maximize effectiveness.
- Follow new digital marketing, mobile apps and start-up trends.
- Experience working with technical and non-technical audiences to create compelling content such as product launch announcements, case studies, employer branding materials and outbound marketing collateral that resonates with various audiences.
- Experience using online advertising platforms like Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Ability to create, plan and manage innovative and captivating media campaigns across various professional and social networks (LinkedIn,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,etc.).
- Ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Interest in reading about new trends in digital marketing, mobile technology and mobile applications, and a desire to apply them in your everyday work.
- Understanding of mobile app marketing and promotion.
- Understanding of mobile apps’ UX.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences.
- Career advancement and Salary Increase.
- Personal Learning Budget.
- Home Office Policy.
- Flexible working hours.
- Additional HealthCare (including dental coverage).
- Christmas Bonus.
- Sport and Wellness Policy.
- Co-Financed MultiSport Card.
- RAF Program.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.