Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire а Product Owner to join our team of professionals.
- Be the Product Owner and product advocate
- Manage independently various projects and take responsibility for your team’s output
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings and other Scrum ceremonies
- Liaise with the business stakeholders in order to collect and create feature requirements
- Lead the project analysis and to make sure all requirements and acceptance criteria are defined and well-understood by the whole team
- Create structured clear documentation and guidelines regarding the working process
- Responsible for defining user stories and prioritizing the team backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities
- Lead the effort estimation process, guide the Sprints /Project planning, keep the project monitoring and control
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions within the team
- Partner with the Project Manager to optimize the workflow
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets company and project standards
- Participate in release planning and deployment activities
- Bring in your own ideas and creations by having a lot of freedom in your job
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Communication tactics to work closely with a development team
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Experience in working with Jira
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and solve problems
- Responsible and team-oriented person
Nice to have:
- Experience in IT product management
- Understanding of mobile applications
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.