What makes us unique is that we actually care about the projects we take on. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we would like it to stay that way. This is one of the things that differentiates us from the rest of the software companies out there. We put our hearts and souls into the products we build as if they were our own. Which may also mean telling the client some hard truths about the business concept sometimes. We expect from ourselves nothing but excellency so we encourage the constant research & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our business, we are currently looking to hire a Project Manager to join our team.
- Manage independently at least one project and mainly take responsibility for your team’s output
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings and other Scrum ceremonies
- Lead the project analysis and to make sure all requirements and acceptance criteria are defined and well-understood by the whole team
- Lead the effort estimation process, guide the Sprints /Project planning, keep the project monitoring and control
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions within the team
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure complete understanding of individual deliverables
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets company and project standards
- Participate in release planning and deployment activities
- Bring in your own ideas and creations by having a lot of freedom in your job
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Communication tactics to work closely with a development team
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm to learn and solve problems
- Responsible and team-oriented person
Nice to have:
- Experience in IT product management or IT project management
- Understanding of mobile applications
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.