Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings and other Scrum ceremonies
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions within the team.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure complete understanding of individual deliverables.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software
- Participate in technical topic meetings
- Responsible and team oriented person
- Enthusiasm to learn and solve problems
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude
- A mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Good understanding of object oriented principles.
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Mobile test experience
- Knowledge of iOS/Android guidelines
- Experience with Jira
- Knowledge regarding the basics of Agile/Scrum.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.