Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire a QA Engineer to join our team of professionals.
- Join an Agile/Scrum development team, participating in daily stand-up meetings and other Scrum ceremonies
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Communicate clearly and effectively about technical issues and resolutions within the team.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure complete understanding of individual deliverables.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software
- Participate in technical topic meetings
- Responsible and team oriented person
- Enthusiasm to learn and solve problems
- Strong communication skills and positive attitude
- A mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Good understanding of object oriented principles.
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Mobile test experience
- Knowledge of iOS/Android guidelines
- Experience with Jira
- Knowledge regarding the basics of Agile/Scrum.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas Bonuses
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.