Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
- Write clean code to develop functional web, mobile, and business applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM-ish) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members
- Collaborate with designers on your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software.
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Have at least 2 years work experience with React and 1 year developing React Native apps that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronisation, and user authentication.
- Enjoy working with React Native and have a successful track record of developing both iOS and Android applications using this framework.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
- Working experience with Git.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing, shipping and maintaining a native app for iOS or Android
- Understanding of iOS SDK/Android framework API and application lifecycles
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.