Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
- Write clean code to develop REST APIs applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Work in an Agile environment with small self managed team (squad) following the Spotify Model
- Participating in architectural discussing for building the most appropriate solution
- Collaborate with other team members for deploying and monitoring backend applications
- Work with the product team for discovering and clarifying requirements
- Be an active part in suggesting the most effective implementation of a feature
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Develop highly scalable services
- Develop and maintain pipelines for CI/CD (Jenkins, Gitlab, Bitbucket pipelines or similar)
- Have at least 5 years of experience using Node.js, developing RESTful and other backend applications
- Have experience using TypeScript in professional environment
- Have an understanding of Docker and containerisation
- Have a good understanding and practical experience in working using TDD
- Experience working with Relational Databases and ORMs
- Experience working with NO-SQL Databases
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Working experience with Git.
- Good understanding of object oriented principles.
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience using kubernetes
- Understanding of AWS services
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.