Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire a Senior React Native Engineer to join our team of professionals.
- Write clean code to develop functional web, mobile, and business applications
- Take a well-reasoned approach to problem-solving by objectively evaluating all options.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM-ish) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries
- Perform collaborative code reviews to ensure standards of quality and conventions.
- Collaborate with designers on your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software.
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- 4+ years of working experience with React and React Native apps that communicate with Restful APIs, use local storage, network data synchronisation, and user authentication.
- Enjoy working with React Native and have a successful track record of developing both iOS and Android applications using this framework.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
- Working experience with Git.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in developing, shipping and maintaining a native app for iOS or Android
- Understanding of iOS SDK/Android framework API and application lifecycles
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas Bonuses
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- RAF Program
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.