Appolica is a leading software development company with a focus on mobile applications. We have been working with many start-ups and established brands, such as KBC, Tide, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc. Our portfolio is full of winners – and we want it to stay that way. One of the things that we take great pride in and that makes us stand out is that we put our hearts and souls into the products we build, as if they were our own. We don’t just build new products – we look into our clients’ whole business concept and help them develop it even further. We expect nothing but excellency from ourselves, so we encourage constant research, growth & usage of new technologies and tools. Our mantra is – “If there is a better way to do something, find it and use it!”
Due to expansion of our customer portfolio, we are looking to hire a Talent Aquisition Specialist so we can continue growing even more.
- Create clear and well-written Job Descriptions
- Craft and proactively send recruitment messages with the goal of a high response rate and new hires in the company.
- Identify and interact with potential candidates on professional networks, via email, phone and video conference
- Contact industry partners for candidate referrals.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to the position’s requirements.
- Conduct HR Screenings and organize technical interviews.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate with hiring managers and stakeholders within the organization
- Work closely with the HR Department.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience throughout the recruiting process, keeping them informed, engaged, and excited about Appolica.
- Explore new recruiting channels.
- Create talent pipelines for current and future open positions.
- Take part in various employer branding initiatives. Be part of brainstorming sessions and contribute with new and fresh ideas.
- Remaining in tune with the latest trends in job positions to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Done technical sourcing for at least six months (as an in-house recruiter or at agency)
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner
- Ability to identify suitable candidates
- Be effective at making contact with potential candidates, e.g. LinkedIn, email, phone, etc.
- Should be able to accurately present our company’s open positions and goals.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously within tight timeframes.
- Must have the ability to quickly learn new systems, processes and procedures.
- Flexibility to changing priorities.
- Ready to learn and to continue learning
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Career Advancement and Salary Increase
- Christmas bonuses.
- Developing your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences
- Additional HealthCare
- Flexible working hours.
- Home Office Policy
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.