Appolica is a leading mobile app agency working with start-ups and established brands like KBC, Tide, Football Index, PostBank, OnTheMarket, AT&T, etc.
We work together with our clients to build compelling apps that provide lasting engagement with their customers. Our deep understanding of mobile technology enables us to bring a level of expertise to our clients like no one else.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment with small self managed teams to deliver high quality native apps for clients across various industries.
- Participating in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high-quality, robust code by all team members.
- Collaborate with designers in your team to come up with the best solutions to challenging UI/UX problems.
- Translate wireframes and mock-ups into fully functioning features.
- Work with members of the QA team to ensure we are developing high quality software.
- Participate and contribute in the continuous improvement of our delivery process.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Have at least three years of experience shipping iPhone/iPad applications in a professional setting.
- Excellent coding skills in SWIFT.
- Capable of making architectural decisions.
- Experience with MVVM design pattern.
- Experience in writing clean and testable code as well as unit tests.
- Understand how to coach teams to deliver products in an Agile environment.
- Should have worked with iOS SDK frameworks such as: UIKit, CoreFoundation, Auto Layout, Storyboards etc.
- Experience in working with REST APIs and local data-storage (ex. Core Data, Realm etc.)
- Excellent understanding of object oriented principles.
- Working experience with Git.
- Desire to build quality software and a mindset to continuously challenge yourself.
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Worked with dependency managers (ex. Swift Package Manager, Cocoa-pods, Carthage)
- You enjoy mentoring and teaching others.
What we offer:
- Working in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Career advancement and salary increase opportunities based on your level of engagement.
- Salary based on your knowledge/experience level; Christmas bonuses.
- Young, motivated and helpful colleagues.
- Freedom and support to develop your skills and knowledge in areas of your own preferences (you want to try something that would improve your skills and our projects – go for it!)
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to travel.
- Coffee, tea, snacks…
If you recognize yourself in the description above, send us your CV in English today!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.